Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My Handmade 2017 Agenda from Berlin ♡

I am very picky when it comes to buying an agenda for the year.
I originally wanted to get a Ban.do agenda, but then I wanted something
unique and different from the majority, so I found this lovely seller on Etsy.

The shop name is called, waitingforadreamer ♡
The weekly agenda is under a project called, STUDIENMATERIAL.

I picked the 'Alice & Black Crown design'. It's lovely!
The agenda is quite small, but it's the perfect size for me.
The package came in about 3/4 days! It also came with an illustrated postcard.

Some people had complaints about the type of paper used, but I like it.
It feels nice and sturdy. It has a smooth texture, which may not work well
with some pens (they might smudge), but if you have a nice, thin inked pen,
it should work fine. It actually kind of makes the ink stand out more.

I have to say that this is not a very practical planner.
Some of the dates are covered with illustrations, making it impossible
to actually write on. But it has lovely illustrations and quotes. It's a nice
agenda for someone who just jots down weekly plans and special dates.

The illustrations are from different artists. There is a list of them on the back.
Eduard Belky (Ukrainian), Kaija Burlina (Ukrainian), Alessandro Cemolin (Italian).
Then the main designers are Anastasia Klerig and Anna Klerig :)

I love this cute, little agenda. It reminds me of when I used to do editorial design!
I am definitely inspired to create my own agenda for next year :p

This is the back cover. Lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...