Friday, January 13, 2017

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner ♡ Crimson & Clover

I have been wanting to try the ILIA tinted lip conditioners for over a year now.
When Sephora had their annual end of year sale, I knew I had to pick up a couple!
I couldn't really justify the original retail pricing, because I don't wear lip products
often, other than lip balm, so this was a great alternative! It's super moisturizing and pigmented!

I also picked up the colour in Shell Shock, but I'll focus my review on the Crimson & Clover.
It's my favourite of the two and I'm in love with it!

The retail price can range from $26-32. I purchased mine on Sephora when they had a $20 off sale.
I ended up getting the lip conditioners for $21 each. That's a pretty good deal :p
What I love:
The case is made with recycled aluminum

Their products are made with certified organic ingredients
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf*,
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil*.
May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Black Oxide CI77499, Yellow Oxide CI77492, Red Oxide CI77491, Red 7 CI15850, Red 28 CI45410,
Yellow 5 CI19140. *Certified Organic Ingredients.

From Vancouver, BC :) A Canadian product

There's jasmine oil in this lip conditioner. I love jasmine!

It leaves a lovely stain and doesn't dry out my lips

♡ I don't have to reapply. It leaves a stain and gradually
fades into a lovely pink shade on my lips :)

Here is a swatch of the colour. You can easily build up the colour from something
more sheer, to bold. I love wearing it both ways. It also leaves a lovely stain and is not
easily rubbed off when eating. I just had an apple and the colour is pretty much intact.
 My photos don't do it justice! It looks so much better in person on my lips :p
It's more red in real life and has this bright "punch" to the colour, my camera can't capture.

The colour of the lipstick on their website is actually quite close.
Not the swatch, but the photo of the whole lipstick with the colour in the tube :)
The colour 'Jump' is on my wishlist :p
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...