Friday, December 23, 2016

My Favourite Biodegradable Products ♡

As you may all know by now, I like to be more eco-friendly and have been
trying to reduce the amount of waste I produce. I have compiled a list of
some of my favourite biodegradable products!

To be even more eco-friendly, I have decided to take the natural fibre clothing challenge!
I just made it up, but if it's actually a thing, then yay! :p

Meaning... I will try to buy only clothing made from
100% Cotton, Linen, Silk, Wool, Cashmere, and Hemp :)
If you know of any other natural fibres, please let me know!
__________________________________________________________________________

I love their bread. I have only tried the Ancient Grains Big Red's and The Queen's Khorasan.
Their plastic bags are also biodegradable. Yay! Their breads are also super nutritious,
organic and non-GMO.

These beautiful iPhone cases are made with flax straw! Unfortunately, they only
have cases for the iPhone, but I'm hoping they'll expand to other phones as well.
The cases have a smooth texture and the right amount of thickness.
This is also a Canadian company :)
and here is a photo to prove that I actually buy these things :p

I am trying out the whole shampoo line and I'm really enjoying the lavender :)
Fine Lavender is used in the ingredients list and many of you may not know this, but
there are many types of lavender! They all have different uses :)

Fine Lavender (Lavendula Augustifolia) is commonly used in aromatherapy, which helps to
promote relaxation! It has a complex sweet, refreshing and woody scent cultivated in the
south of France. I also have Fine Lavender essential oil for my diffuser and I love
using it in the evenings before going to bed :) Kashmir Lavender is also good for that.
I also love Matter Company's Biodegradable Soaps, especially the Rose!
I can't seem to find it on their website :( I bought mine at the One of a Kind Show in Toronto.

I hope you found this post helpful and interesting!

Happy Holidays! Stay safe and eat healthy! :p
Don't be tempted to intoxicate yourself with sugar and processed foods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...