Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Expensive Wishlist ♡

I know I should be grateful for what I have, but sometimes you
wish for things that you want, and that is completely okay! :p

approx. $700
I've been wanting to get my own bike for a while now.
My brother and I would always share the same bike.
I have no problem with sharing, but sometimes, it's nice
to have my own cute bike :p and not having to worry
whether my brother needs the bike for that day or not.

GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition
approx. $500
This is great to carry around on trips in general, especially if you
are going to go underwater :p I love how small and compact it is.

1 Week Trip to Stockholm, Sweden
approx. $1900
Ah, Sweden... I think it's one of my ideal places to live because of
the architecture and design. Amsterdam and Paris would probably
be my top 2 :p I was planning to go in October, but there isn't much
daylight during the Fall. The best time to go would be in May or June.

I haven't really been in the mood to blog as much, since I have been
trying to get outside more... it's Summer after-all :) I've been catching
up with some old and new friends. I am actually quite tired at the moment.
The past few days have gone by so quickly, filled with events :D

I hope you guys are having a great week! :)
My work schedule is all over the place, so now I don't even look at
Saturday and Sundays as my "weekend". Try to make the best of
each day, everyday can be your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...