Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Stepping into Fall


Autumn hasn't come yet, but I can feel that the weather is starting to cool down.

Base: Essie Grow Stronger base coat
Colours: OPI 'Significant Other Color' & Nubar 'Midnight Glory'
Design: Konad Image Plate M95
Top: Konad Top Coat

I will be going back to my Design classes next week.
I'm also looking for a new job, more related to what I am studying and would
like to pursue in the future. I've applied at a photo studio and I still want to work
at a magazine, but I haven't seen a posting for what I want yet. If I can't find
anything, I plan to work in retail relating to fashion :) Honestly, I need money
and I don't want to just sit around and wait for something. I might as well work
more at different jobs and gain more experience.

Hope you're all having a good start to your week of school/work or whatever
you are currently pursuing! I might not post as many nail designs in the future,
but I will still be posting natural skincare reviews! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...