Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer Shaving Necessities :p


I recently purchased some new shaving necessities and I will be doing a review
on the products shown above! I haven't used them yet, so I have nothing to say :p

Products from the bottom:
☆ Earth Science Triple Action Problem Skin Treatment (ingrown hairs, razor bumps, etc)
☆ Alba Botanica Very Emollient Cream Shave (Aloe Mint)
☆ EO Hand Sanitizer (not for shaving lol)
all purchased from well.ca :)

I've also been loving parsley salad lately :) yummy
This was store bought, so please don't ask me for a recipe ><

I've been loving my tassel key chain I bought on eBay a while back.
I like putting small charms onto my smaller handbags :)
I can't seem to find the seller anymore, but the quality isn't so great...
Just search for "tassel key chain" or "tassel charm" if you're interested :)

Have a great weekend :) enjoy this music :)
Roy Kim "Bom Bom Bom"
He has a lovely voice :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...