Monday, April 15, 2013

La Collection De Grasse

Random mail!
I don't think I signed up to receive mail from L'Occitane, but apparently I did!?


Notes:
mandarin, lemon elaves, Grasse jasmine absolute, Egyptian jasmine,
Italian bergamot essential oil, sandalwood, cedar

I like it! :) smells fresh and of lemons. It's not too strong when in contact with my skin.

Other scents they are launching include:
Vanille & Narcisse
Magnolia & Mure
The Vert & Bigarade

Read more about it HERE if you're interested :p

The collection launches on April 17th!

You can also get an exclusive gift with your purchase of $80+ from April 16th-May 13th :)
Enter the code BLOOM, if purchasing online! Exclusive to Canada!

I am in no way affiliated with L'Occitane lol :p just thought I would share :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I would love to see how this smells like this weekend.:D

    - Marie
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...