Saturday, February 09, 2013

Impulse Purchases


I'm quite random when it comes to shopping on eBay.
When I saw these similar donut Scotch tape dispensers in a
Korean drama, I IMMEDIATELY searched them up on eBay ><
I clearly have an obsession/addiction and it may or may not need to be
fixed >> They are so adorable and pretty much useless >>
but hey, I can bust these out when I am wrapping gifts and will look
super cute during Christmas time! and you know you love them :p

I am IN LOVE with the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint.
IN LOVE! the texture is very different, I can't describe it...
it's smooth like a jelly but goes on the lips effortlessly.
They also give off a cooling sensation and smell lovely!

I'm not a huge fan of the scent I bought from Theme Fragrance
though >< Petite Bicyclette has too much lemon and slight bitterness.
I received a sample of their Seashell fragrance and much prefer that
pink grapefruit scent, as opposed to the in-your-face lemon.

Quick outfit post! We had a huge snowstorm last night, but it was
bright and sunny today. I went out with a couple of friends for lunch
and we went to see Silver Linings Playbook. A slow movie, acting
was pretty good, predictable, nice ending, and probably would not
have chosen to see this movie in a theatre myself ><

It's one of those movies you watch on television at home.

3 comments:

  1. you know to more gluttonous and screened people that donut shape tape dispenser can accidently receive a bite ahah
    yeah a lot of people have been saying the same about silver linings...I wanna to see it though, shame
    You brave girl for wearing a skirt,you look dashing!
    ***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Ana :p 'dashing' is such a nice word :p

      Delete
  2. I really love your outfit! :O so cute! Reminds me of something you'd see a kdrama character wearing haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...