Friday, February 01, 2013

Current Favourites ♡


I just received my J.Crew catalogue in the mail!
I just wanted to share these lovely heels:

Some of my current beauty favourites :)

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange roll-on Perfume
☆ orange citrus scent
☆ $10 (was a gift from Ric though ♡ )

Physician's Formula Super BB Concealer (light/medium)
☆ works well as an under eye concealer (if it is dry)
☆ does not cover blemishes well
☆ light coverage, lightweight
I needed a new concealer for my under eyes because of the cold
weather. My eyes were super dry and my other concealers caked
up around the area, making it very unappealing >< This concealer
has been working well so far. I wouldn't recommend it for acne.

Live Clean Daily Moisturizer
☆ absorbs pretty quickly
☆ you need to apply more than most other
   moisturizers because of how quickly it absorbs
☆ subtle cooling sensation after applying it
☆ gives enough moisture for the cold weather

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIC! :)
and Happy February to you all ♡

3 comments:

  1. Great post - I love your pictures!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, thank you for the nice comments!
      I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Curious about PF BB concealer,does it have green ingredients?I've been looking for good concealer to conceal my dark eye circles,the green one I mean.Not easy to find :/

    Out of topic,is Ric your bf or bestfren? i'm also an aquarius,just like him/her.Just celebrated my BD also :) Dunno why,but I love to see the same aquarius fellow :D.. Like,we're on the same club :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...