Sunday, July 08, 2012

Long time no see :)

Well, hello there...
I haven't been posting for quite a while because I'm just simply too lazy... have been letting
my poor finger rest (as you can see the huge white bandage on my left hand). No, I did not
hurt myself >> I had this harmless tumour in my ring finger for about 2 years now and it started
to slowly grow bigger (stayed the same for 1.5 years). It's still pretty small, but I was referred to
a hand surgeon. He decided to take it out and send it to a lab to find out what it is exactly. I'm
supposed to go take out the stitches on Wednesday so wish me luck! :)

No one seems to know the cause of it, but it was outside of the bone and behind the skin :\

Top: Romwe.com . Skirt: Zipia.net . Belt: Ardene
Base: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Olive Base coat
Colour: Nubar 'Vogue Vert' (The colour in this photo looks nothing like the actual colour...)
If you want to see the colour of this nail polish, click HERE :)
Design: Konad Image plate M31 (blossoms) and M5 (branches)
Top: Konad top coat

My week through Instagram :p



Hope you're all doing well :)
I get my bandage taken off on Wednesday, yay :)

2 comments:

  1. oh no, a tumour?! that sounds really scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, i'm so sorry to hear that, peiji! i will send you a tweet right now. :)

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...