Saturday, June 09, 2012

Tickle My France-y


I went dress shopping with my mom yesterday night.
She was looking for a dress to wear to a wedding and ended up getting
a simple, black ruched dress from H&M. I picked up two basic skirts :)
I always pick up their latest magazine. I love their fashion editorials <3
You will probably see the skirts in an outfit sooner or later :)




I redid my nails this morning for work. I quite like this design :)
I especially love the base colour and the green glitter! :p

Base: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Olive base coat
Colour: OPI 'Tickle My France-y" (been wanting to try this colour for a while!)
It was hard to capture the shade of this polish >< In person, the bottle looks like
a muted grey, purple, nude... but there's a tiny hint of pink too >< difficult to explain!
Design: Konad Image Plate M72 (with the special polish in 'white')
Glitter: CM 'lime glitter'
Top: Konad top coat

Dinner! homemade beef noodles aka Pho :p yummy

5 comments:

  1. Pretty nails! I like H&M, too, but there isn't one here. :( I'm glad you described "pho". I see a bunch of "pho" restaurants and really didn't know what it was all about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelley :) haha no problem.
      Most Vietnamese restaurants are called Pho...
      at least the ones where you will find their
      infamous beef noodles :)

      Delete
  2. pretty skirts, peiji! i can't wait to see how you are going to style them. :)

    p.s. i love h&m's magazine! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi! :p
      I can't wait to wear them lol
      Their magazine is great and sometimes I get another copy
      just so I can tear out some pages for my wall :p

      Delete
  3. Omg! Your noodles look so yum! :O how did you make it?

    ~Angee
    http://geeitsangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...