Friday, June 22, 2012

Ellis Faas creamy lips #L105


Some of you may or may not know the Dutch makeup artist, Ellis Faas.
If you're interested to read more about her, visit her profile/website here :)

Was this shade a mistake? why yes it was... BUT it was technically my fault ><
I originally wanted L101 (Ellis Red), but I did buy this from an eBay seller. She was
selling a set of luxurious makeup including a brand new YSL water resistant eyeshadow
from the Spring 2012 collection all for under $40. Apparently I read the number wrong
or something but none the less, this turned out to be quite a lovely shade on my lips.
This is more of a brown red in person. It's a very mature, sophisticated lip colour. I can
definitely see myself wearing this to a wedding or some kind of a more formal event.

There are 3 types of formulas and each of them have a different lip applicator
1_ Creamy Lips (lipstick definition and long wearing coverage)
2_ Milky Lips (fluid, translucent appearance)
3_ Glazed Lips (ultra wet, long lasting splash of colour, transparency)
Check out the shades here :)

The formula is very moisturizing and lasts quite long even after eating/drinking.
If I had the extra money to splurge, I would probably buy another shade of my liking :p
You can also send the packaging/bullet back, which helps to raise money for a charity,
called War Child.

Ingredients List:
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Polyethylene,
Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dicalcium Phosphate,
Candelilla Cera, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Ethylhexl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Tocopherol,
Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (wow I'm dizzy from typing this lol)

I'm going to be putting up the ingredients list for every beauty item I talk about because I think
it's important to know. By typing it out, it's easier to copy/paste/search :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...