Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where is my ticket to Hawaii!?


Base: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Olive base coat
Colour: Priti Polish 'September Charm'
Design: Konad image plate M57 (one of the flowers)
Top: Konad Top Coat

This flower/design reminded me of Hawaii :p
I visited Hawaii with my family when I was 12 and I wouldn't mind going again :)
I added a small green leaf next to the flowers today... I thought they were missing
something, but I'll probably do a similar design in the future. I'm thinking of doing
designs inspired by magazine editorials. I think that would be interesting and will
hopefully encourage me to be more creative :p

I'm also loving this skirt from Style Nanda :)

2 comments:

  1. This NOTD makes me think of Hawaii too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute nails, the hawaiian flower detail looks really pretty and delicate ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...