Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Prada Shielding Balm Lip Tints


I decided to get the Shades 1 and 7. I wanted to get 2 more shades, but they
are extremely hard to find. I bought these from eBay. You can find various
sellers who sell the shielding balms from Amazon or eBay :) The Nordstrom
website sells them as well, but the last time I checked, they were sold out ><
There aren't too many photos of the product online, so I decided to pick up 2 :)
I also did some small swatches. Tint 1 is on the top, a brown/nude shade which
I tried on and thought it was ok... I thought it would be lighter. I like Tint 7 though :)
You can never go wrong with a pink tint :) They're quite thick so you only need a
little bit from the tube. They're also tiny! they're just over 1.5" big (vertically) :p

I honestly don't know what possessed me to buy these :p
I fell for the packaging and the brand >> they're also great
to carry around in your purse. I'm a minimalist after all :p
They were around $8 each more or less >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...