Wednesday, April 18, 2012

not so bad after all


I haven't done an outfit post in a long time!
I did do a small one on my twitter over the weekend :p
This outfit mainly showcases my green skirt :) I'm not really sure what
kind of green this is >< what would you call it? it's like a light olive colour.
When I first ordered this skirt from Forever21, I thought it would be lighter.
I wasn't sure if I liked this colour at first, but I'm starting to really like it :)
I can't wait to wear it during the summer :)

Some delicious food I had for brunch and dinner today! :p yum
The first photo is from a vegetarian/organic restaurant called Kale Eatery :)
I loved their food! and would definitely go back again :) lovely place.


I've been addicted to dresses lately >< I was looking at the dresses on romwe.com
and found these 3, I fell in love with! The back of the red dress has 3 little bows! :p

01 beaded black dress ($71) . 02 silver blue shift dress ($39) . 03 bow knot sleeveless red dress ($40)

5 comments:

  1. i love your outfit, peiji! the color of your skirt is pretty! and those three dresses are beautiful -- i love the black one! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi :p
      I'm so tempted to buy that black dress!

      Delete
  2. What a fun outfit, that's a unique shade of green and goes well with the black tights. Like Mimi, I like the black dress too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie :p
      yah a very unique colour!

      Delete
  3. you pull off that green tone especially well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...