Saturday, April 14, 2012

Do you have a favourite model?

This is kind of random but I wanted to compile a list of models that I particularly like :p
You know how some people are into actresses/actors/celebrities, well I quite like models :)
I'm sure there are a lot more, but these are just the ones I am currently liking.

Models like Sasha Pivovarova, Natalia Vodianova, Jessica Stam, Gemma Ward, and Coco
Rocha have been my favourites for a very long time. There are many other amazing models
out there, it would take forever! I mainly like models for editorial and runway, just because I
enjoy the photography for editorial. I've collected these photos from the past-present. You might
be able to find some of them on my Tumblr page. I also give credits to the photographer and
where the images were featured on. Do you have any favourites?

Anja Rubik (Polish) . Arizona Muse (American)

Coco Rocha (Canadian) . Daria Zhemkova (Russian) 

Emma Pei & Fei Fei Sun (Chinese)

Frida Gustavsson (Swedish) . Gemma Ward (Australian)

Hyoni Kang (Korean) . Jessica Stam (Canadian)

Lily Donaldson (British) . Liu Wen (Chinese)

Maja Salamon (Polish) . Natalia Vodianova (Russian)

Patricia van der Vliet (Dutch) . Samantha Gradoville (American)

Sasha Pivovarova (Russian) . Johanna Jonsson (Swedish)
Hope you found a new favourite :)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what these people look like without make up and photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of them actually quite look like themselves...
      I've seen Jessica Stam without makeup and she looks a lot older

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...