Monday, February 27, 2012

coral blossom



Base: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Olive base coat
Colour: OPI 'Are We There Yet?'
Design: Konad image plate S9
Top: Konad top coat

Some things I picked up during the past weekend.
I had the Tazo calm tea once at Starbucks and enjoyed it, so I picked
a box up, since I'm sick :( and I recently discovered AFAR magazine.
AFAR is a travel magazine and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it!
well designed spreads as well :)

Hope you're all having a great start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how perfect are you nails! They are simply gorgeous, love the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are inspiring me to try out nail art again.. but I am so lazy so not just yet. I'll just admire yours for now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...