Saturday, December 03, 2011

December Lusting ❄


I am currently in love with all these things above! :D
01. House of Harlow 02. Vanessa Mooney 03. Chloe Suede 04. Nikon 1 J1 05. Vanessa Mooney 
06. Scratch Map 07. Vanessa Mooney 08. Chloe 09. Fish Hotel 10. How Many Licks? 11. Ri2k

#7 reminded me of when I wore these bracelets that would have a small bell.
My Taekwondo instructor would laugh at me all the time in class -.- He kind
of mentioned about me being Santa's little helper because of the jingling XD
It was a long time ago though... over 6 years? lol still a cute gift though :)

and my nails! this might be the last design I'm doing until the week of Christmas :)

Base: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Olive base coat
Colour: Priti Polish 'Fairy Thimbles"
Design: Konad M79 (frilly tip design)
Glitter: Nubar 'Blue Siren'
Top: Konad top coat

What does this nail design remind you of? honestly. :)

10 comments:

  1. What amazing nails!! You've done an amazing job! I'm so jealous. I honestly think the nails remind me of black lace, so petty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really love the fish hotel! That is so cute! I also love your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want number 2 and number 4! nikon is a really really good brand when it comes to cameras. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley: I know! isn't it awesome?
    now I just need a fish =p
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your December Lust picks, especially #s 1&2. LOVE the nails (like always!). They remind me of denim and lace. I wish u could do my nails! hehe

    xoAndrea
    gofeastyourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh another pretty nail design! Great lust lists.. you can never have too many shoes/boots XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yess!! Great pieces. I love the look of that white camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, pretty nails.


    Would love it if you visit my blog when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That nail design looks great! It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland or something Disney princessy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...