Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beachy



Sorry for the quality of the photos >< taken with my iPhone. No way I'm carrying my DSLR to the beach on a day to have fun =p unfortunately I got sun burnt on both my legs =[ The little drawing is from Montana's... we had a small dinner there and I drew that lol

I had an outfit photo but I changed to something else last minute because it was really cold in the morning and then hot after noon >< I'll post it tomorrow anyway >< too tired and lazy now -.-

[edit] oh found a picture of me on Facebook =p lol

1 comment:

  1. i totally understand why you wouldn't want to bring your dslr to the beach. come on, right?! ;) but anyway, the pics are still cute. they make me want to go to the beach. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...