Thursday, June 09, 2011

100% Pure Purity Hydrating Tonique


Unfortunately the cap broke in the mail >< I really like the bottle, very simple and elegant. I decided to give this toner a try because I'm almost done with my Naruko Niaouli & Tea Tree toner.

One MAJOR problem for me with this hydrating tonique is the smell!!! =[ I can't really stand it... I don't like the scent at all. I'm hoping that the toner will work for me >< I'll start using it tonight and let you guys know after the weekend! I have a feeling I won't repurchase because of the smell ><

"PURITY COLLECTION is formulated specifically to give you a clear complexion and to protect against future breakouts. This hydrating facial toner delivers hydration to skin cells while fighting against blemishes. Skin hydrating facial toner uses hyaluronic acid which acts as a delivery system to deliver hydrating organic lavender hydrosol and organic aloe to thirsty skin cells. Whereas moisturization delivers oil to the skin, hydration delivers water. 100% Natural facial toner is an instant drink of water for your skin, made entirely of highly nourishing, skin beneficial nutrients to make your skin more healthy and instantly hydrated." - 100% Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...