Friday, June 10, 2011

100% Pure makeup & Orgnx!


I recently had to order a new toner and I have been wanting to try their concealer and foundation for a while now. The powder wasn't necessary but I didn't want to pay for shipping so might as well get something I would like to try in the future as well. I'm really glad I did... the foundation and powder is AMAZING for OILY SKIN! =p

My shade is in White Peach (2nd lightest shade they have).

Healthy Skin Foundation (Full Coverage-Satin Finish) SPF 20
I'm not sure if this is full coverage... maybe medium to full because you can kind of build it but it does cover pretty well, evens out the skin tone (I only use a tiny tiny amount so I can't say much for the coverage). The one problem with this foundation is that it dries super quick once you start spreading it onto your face... I use my fingers and I literally have to drag some of the foundation on my face for it to spread. Otherwise I think it's fantastic and would definitely repurchase again because I'm surprised at how well it controls the oil on my face! =]

Nourishing Concealer SPF 20
Okay, I don't think this concealer is nourishing... it's alright >< it kind of sucks as an under eye concealer. People with dry skin should not use this because I have combination/oily skin and I find this drying... >> it doesn't work well with covering acne because it flakes. I like to use this after the foundation to just cover post acne marks. I wouldn't buy this concealer again ><

Foundation Powder SPF 20
I am really liking this powder, it controls oil extremely well and helps to even out the skin tone. This is kind of similar to my PUR Minerals 4 in 1 pressed powder but works MUCH better at controlling oil.

I put on my makeup around 10:30 this morning and I haven't had to touch up for 7 hours. My face is starting to look a tiny bit dewy now but it doesn't look greasy. I usually have to blot my face after coming home from a small errand ex. going to the bank, but I didn't have to do that at all today because my face just looked great =]

I went to Shoppers to pick up a new dry shampoo because I'm running out of my Batiste =] I picked up the Orgnx Hair Reviver (made in Canada!!! =p) and was on sale for $8.49 (save $2) =] I haven't tried this out yet. It's not a powder but a liquid spray that works similar to a dry shampoo. It contains brown rice and moringa (plant) and is also natural. PLUS, a tree is planted with every purchase <3 smells nice too =] a bit too strong for my nose but that's because I took a sniff out of the bottle itself >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...