Monday, May 23, 2011

Favourite Skincare products


01. 100% Pure Eucalyptus Seafoam Cleanser
This was one of the first products I had tried from 100% Pure and was really happy with it. This cleanser is great for oily/acne prone skin and I love how fresh this feels on your face during and after washing it off.

02. Naruko Niaouli & Tea Tree Cleanser/Mask
This is great for using it as a daily cleanser or a mask. I like to leave this on for 1-3 minutes when I have the extra time in the morning. It feels very cooling and fresh and especially great for the summer. it really does clean your face by removing dirt around the centre of the face.

03. Naruko Niaouli & Tea Tree Night Gelly
I love this night gelly. I use it as a night time moisturizer and it helps to control excess sebum. My face looks pretty good the next morning after using this. I love the texture of this product, it's amazing =] It feels really nice on the skin and I love the packaging. It also came with a small spatula to pick up the product.

04. Naruko Niaouli & Tea Tree Serum
I like using this serum day and night. It helps to even out the skin tone and is a great primer for the morning especially if you have oily skin. This helps to control the oil throughout the day pretty well.

05. 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream
I love the smell of this eye cream! I don't really see a difference after using this product but I think I would buy it again because I really like the texture and smell. This also absorbs quickly. It's smells like french vanilla coffee... yum yum =p

06. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
This actually works for me. I don't care how drying it is, but it really helps with getting down to the pimple. My pimples usually go away the next morning or within' 3 days.

I want lemonade <3

3 comments:

  1. Naruko sounds interesting, shame it's hard to access!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic Nic: I purchase my Naruko products from www.beautyeshop.co.uk =] they're from the UK =] that's the only place I can find that ships worldwide without a hefty shipping fee lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those nails! I actually might try them soon for something I'm doing later in the week :)



    I'd love a comment! :D
    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...