Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Loose Button #02


Items in the box (left to right):
- Principessa Ultimate Softening Shampoo & Conditioner
- Clinique Different Lipstick (Raspberry Glaze)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Lancome Juicy Tube (Raspberry Ice)

I must say... I'm kind of disappointed with this one >< I don't think I will order another box because well... I'm not sure why I did in the first place >< I'm not that into makeup to begin with... more interested in skincare ><

The only thing I like from this box is the Juicy Tube lip gloss, it looks more pink in person and is a very cute colour. The lipstick is nice, applies like a lip balm and at first, I wasn't so sure about the colour... not something I would gravitate towards, but I did try it on and it doesn't look bad =] don't think I want to keep it though ><

I'm wearing the lipstick in this photo =]

As for the shampoo and conditioner, I'm kind of excited to try them out but I'm going to save them for when I travel in the summer =] hopefully... I will get to travel >>

I do plan on ordering one for the month of my birthday though... which will be in 7.5 months lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...