Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crest vs. Colgate toothpaste


I've been using the Crest Pro-Health Sensitive Shield toothpaste recently because we finished the Colgate Max Fresh. I must say, it is one of the worst toothpastes ever >< it doesn't foam much... at all and it leaves your mouth kind of dry. It doesn't taste very pleasant as well >< it's a light green paste with very tiny mint beads... looks very smooth... and well it is because the first time I squeezed it out of the tube, it kind of slid off my toothbrush lol

You can smell the mint but it kind of disappears while brushing, which isn't very effective ><

Yes I know this was a random post but I just had to let you guys know how bad it is -.-

I would definitely recommend the Colgate Max Fresh line though, very nice and looks pretty =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...