Monday, February 14, 2011

Updates. Happy Valentine's Day!


I'll be posting about Naruko's skincare tomorrow, so excited! =p I did a painting late last year... this is just a picture from the process, but the painting is almost done... just too lazy to finish it and need the time and patience -.-

and this is one of my latest nail designs ^^ snow leopard inspired. Have been snowing here in Canada the past week and this is what I came up with lol =p

and this is a picture I took in January after coming back from the Netherlands. They have Primark there so I found this beautiful clutch for only 9euros o.o and they have handbag sized magazines... not fair lol

This is just an update post =p since I haven't been posting for a long time ><

oh and hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...