Friday, September 17, 2010

H&M Fall wishlist


I am loving 2 jackets from H&M and 1 of their dresses =] Their jackets in both of the pictures and the dress is less than $40! I am planning on getting one of the jackets but can't decide on which one yet until I try them on =] excited =]

I also redid my nail yesterday =] they are mermaid inspired <3 I've always wanted to do something like this but didn't have the right nail polish for the tips =] this blue glitter polish is by Nubar called 'Blue Siren' and it's absolutely beautiful in person!!! the photo does not do its justice =p I also stamped the necklace design from image plate M62 by Konad =]

For the tips, I actually did a glitter white base on the tips of my nails before applying the blue so it will stand out a bit more =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...