Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Dr.Hauschka lip care stick


I've always wanted to try Dr.Hauschka's skin care line but they can quite expensive in Canada >< I was in Germany in July and we stopped by this small convenience/souvenir shop. They had a variety of skin care products by Dr.Hauschka and I wasn't ready to try their skin care because I still had to finish the ones I had with me. I needed a lip balm so I decided to get one to try it out. This is currently my favourite lip balm of all time =p (known as Lippenpflege intensiv schutzend in German)

The first time I put it on, I was like o.o omg it went on so smooth and it felt so nice on the lips >< it was also moisturizing and made my lips feel great =] I have been using it everyday and regret that I didn't buy another =p it was 6.90euro and is about $13cad but the company is from Germany so that's understandable >> I am so getting 2 more of these when I go to Germany again =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...