Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector


This product is supposed to help even out the skin and lighten any past acne scars and dark spots. I know every person will react differently to this product. I have combination/oily skin and I get some acne once in a while during the month. I was really hoping this would work... it claims to reduce scars within' 4 weeks and I gave this product 2 months to see if it really works. I have some past acne scarring on my left cheek and that's the main focus for trying this product for me personally...

This product did not work for me at all... it actually gave me weird breakouts on parts of my face I never even had breakouts on even during the time of the month >< I am really disappointed in the product and regret spending the amount of money on it.

I won't really recommend this product, but once again... other people might react differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...